Preparing for surgery can be exciting and nerve racking at the same time. To make your life easier, we have prepare preoperative instructions to help you calm your nerves. For the sake of your health and to make sure you have a smooth surgery, follow these following tips.
DO’S Before Surgery
- Healthy skin care. Exercising great natural skin care is a vital consideration in your general appearance and the quality of your skin. This consists of purifying your skin early morning and before going to bed, appropriate moisture and day today usage of a
- Wide range SPF 30 sun screen lotion, whether you are anticipating exterior sunlight direct exposure, or merely the subordinate direct exposure of life. Effective natural skin care is essential for fasting healing and minimal scars.
- Good diet. 4 weeks before the surgery, eat nutritious foods and begin taking Vitamin C 500mg and Multivitamins everyday. Good nutrition is vital to the recovery process.
- Quit cigarette smoking. Smoking could significantly hinder your capacity to recover. You should be nicotine and smoke free for a minimum of 4 weeks before surgical procedure. If you have darker skin, quitting smoking will ensure your scars will be minimal.
- Lead a healthy and balanced way of living. Weeks before surgical treatment maintain the best health and hygiene. Presence of cold, infection or any other ailment could lead to your surgical treatment being rescheduled. Ensure to deal with any kind of disease promptly, and inform the hospital or clinic of any type of significant health problem or adjustment in your health.
- Plan and prepare: Diarise off work schedule, and any sort of assistance you will require at home within the days adhering to surgery, consisting of household chores, child care, shopping and driving. Ensure an accountable grownup is enlisted and verified to drive you to and from surgical treatment, and to stay with you for 24 hrs, at least after surgery.
Medications To Avoid Before Surgery
- Aspirin and medicines consisting of painkillers.
- Ibuprofen and antiinflammatory representatives.
- Vitamin E.
- Garlic Supplements.
- Green Tea or environmentfriendly tea extracts.
- Estrogen supplements
- Herbal Medicines
Don’ts Before Surgery
- Don’t take anything by mouth before surgery.
- Do not take sweets, periodontal, mints.
- Do not use cosmetics, precious jewelry or accessories, eye lenses, hairpin.
- Do not wear fashionable clothes.
- Do not use top that does not have a zipper or does not buttons up the front.
- Do not put on shirts, turtlenecks, or any kind of tight fitting top or bottom.
The Day Before Surgery
- All documentation.
- Your identification.
- Cotton socks.
- Anticipate a preanesthesia – telephone call to assess your health condition and wellness for surgical treatment.
- Confirm your course to and from surgical treatment, with the liable grownup that will drive you. Verify strategies with the person assisting you and make sure he or she has all of your postoperative guidelines.
- Bath as routed. Make use of an antibacterial, fragrance free cleansing soap. Wash your hair with shampoo. Avoid using any sort of hair gel or various other styling items, perfumed skin serums or creams. Do not make use of any sort of antiperspirant, hair spray, fragrance or cosmetics. Get rid of all finger nail and toe nail polish.
- Comply with preanesthesia instructions. You might not consume anything after 12 twelve o’clock midnight. This includes sweets, periodontal or mints. Anything greater than a percentage of water as required for cleaning teeth or ingesting prescription might lead to cancellation of surgical treatment.
- RELAX! Rest and stay away from unneeded tension.
< Back to Bangkok Rhinoplasty